Saturday, January 23, 2016

Words this time, and a new embroidery panel!


I'm continuing work on the first Folk Art Santa embroidery panel (available from Spoonflower now).


I really love how all of these are coming out. Again, the faces are lightly colored with crayon and then set with a hot, dry iron (using paper towels to absorb any wax)



And, I finished a new Santa swatch, which will be available soon.


And another Folk Art Santa Embroidery Panel. As with the first one, this fat quarter has 5 blocks to embroider, embellish, or color. My samples should arrive in a week or so, and as soon as they do, both the panel and the swatch will be listed for sale!

And speaking of *for sale*- Spoonflower let me know that my Embroidery Panel #1 was currently trending in their Indie Designer Shop! I've designed fabrics through Spoonflower since 2010, and this is the first time any of my designs has *trended*. I am pretty thrilled!


No comments: