Friday, August 10, 2012

Heading out in the morning

Well, I'm packed and ready for the Michigan Adventure. We head out early tomorrow, and plan to spend the night in Madison, WI. I likely won't write a blog post until we stop, but I should have some nice road pic for y'all. We're going to play a bit with The Hub and his sibs, and then on Wednesday, I go to work. I'm really looking forward to this year's workshops, and I hope to see some of you there.  The weather forecast looks fairly nice- when you plan to teach classes in barns at a fairground in August, you expect some heat, but I think it'll be pretty tolerable. If it's not, you'll definitely hear me whining.

In the meantime, I've been reading a couple of John Scalzi books-  Agent To The Stars, and The Android's Dream. Both are hilarious- check them out.

Be good while I'm gone, and I'll catch you on the flip.

No comments: